noborder Question:

Can I get a legal Z visa to teach English in China if I have a Master's degree (full-time, onsite) from the UK? I am not a native speaker but my proficiency level corresponds to C2 in CEFR scale and I do have a 160 hours TEFL certificate.

Our Answer:

Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 21:37:39 +0000, 959 views

< All questions
Find Work Abroad WeChat ID: findworkabroad2
Wechat QR code

Post your resume


Post your resume


Which cities / locations / job types are you most interested in?