noborder Question:

I am in living in Shanghai with my wife who is Shanghainese. I have a 150 hour TEFL Certificate and 18 months experience of tutoring and proof-reading for Chinese post-graduate students in the UK but I have no degree. Can I still find work teaching in China legally or will I be unable to get a work permit?

Our Answer:


Thank you for your question.

In fact there are some schools which can accept foreigner teacher working for them holding a business visa, here is one of these schools in Shanghai for you to preview: 

And I would like to suggest you sign up on our website: 

We will contact you. And if you find something interesting, please let us know. Thank you!


Selina Yang

Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 21:31:48 +0000, 4314 views

< All questions
Find Work Abroad WeChat ID: findworkabroad2
Wechat QR code

Post your resume


Post your resume


Which cities / locations / job types are you most interested in?