noborder Question:

I am Indian working as a teacher for last 6 years for kindergarten in Hangzhou. I want to move to shanghai with some kind of teaching job.If I change the employer again I need to go back to home country to renew Z visa?

Our Answer:

Dear Sir/Madam,


Thank you for your question. If you are holding foreign expert, your new employer is qualified to process Z visa for foreign English teachers then you do need to go back your home country to renew it. This processing can be done in China.



Amy Wen

Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 08:38:28 +0000, 4208 views

< All questions
Find Work Abroad WeChat ID: findworkabroad2
Wechat QR code

Post your resume


Post your resume


Which cities / locations / job types are you most interested in?