noborder Question:

Hi, I'm Russian and looking for an English teaching job in China. The only problem is I'm not a native speaker but this means nothing.

Our Answer:


Dear Sir/Madam,

There are a number of jobs available to teachers who are not from one of the native English speaking countries.

You should hold a BA Degree or higher to be qualified.

Here are a number of options I recommend:



Amy Wen

Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2014 04:05:44 +0000, 3140 views

< All questions
Find Work Abroad WeChat public address
Wechat QR code