noborder Question:

Hi, I am a U. S. Citizen finishing my Masters degree in Special Education (ESL). I have three children who fluently speak Mandarin Chinese. I would like the opportunity to teach English and enroll my children in school at the same time.

Our Answer:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your message.

Here are a number of schools I recommend, these schools are public schools and International schools  which have preferential policy for their English teacher's children.

If you can give us more ditails what age of your Children, which city you want to teach at and we can ask more details from the schools for your children.





Amy Wen

Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 01:46:48 +0000, 4037 views

< All questions
Find Work Abroad WeChat ID: findworkabroad2
Wechat QR code

Post your resume


Post your resume


Which cities / locations / job types are you most interested in?