noborder Question:

Hello. I have a BA degree and post graduate qualifications in TESL and general teaching. I am also qualified in work health and safety. I can speak basic mandarin. however i am 62 years old and looking to come to China at the end of my career rather than the beginning, which is what most people do. Can you advise me?

Our Answer:

Dear Sir/Madam,


Thank you for your question. My suggestion is you can directly contact the university to teach in China at the beginning. If you contact the school directly would get more luck and more opportunities than the agency company recommend to you.

Amy Wen

Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 06:56:19 +0000, 4388 views

< All questions
Find Work Abroad WeChat ID: findworkabroad2
Wechat QR code

Post your resume


Post your resume


Which cities / locations / job types are you most interested in?