noborder Question:

''Hi, I have bachelor degree in MBBS and I have practice experience over 1 year in medical field. I also have experience of teaching children in public high school as well. So can i get any opportunity of teaching in china?

Our Answer:

Dear Sir/ Madam,


Thank you for your question. It's depends on your nationality and your teaching experience.

Here is the basic requirements of school recruiting: You must from native English speaking countries such as America, Canada, England, Northern Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and so on, and the teachers are required to have bachelor degree or higher education background and TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate and at least 2 years teaching experience.


Amy Wen

Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 13:27:33 +0000, 3913 views

< All questions
Find Work Abroad WeChat ID: findworkabroad2
Wechat QR code

Post your resume


Post your resume


Which cities / locations / job types are you most interested in?