noborder Question:

How will I get my working (Z) visa?

Our Answer:


Your school will organise all the necessary papers needed (you will be request to offer the necessary documents to school as well) to obtain a legal 1 year work (Z) visa for you.This process can take up to 5-6 weeks.The papers will then be sent to you. You have to take these papers with your passport, application form and any other documents needed (varies from country to country, please check with your nearest Chinese embassy) to the Chinese embassy, where they will issue you with the visa within 1 week. Once it is stamped in to your passport you can enter China.

Amy Wen

Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 10:39:00 +0000, 2793 views

< All questions