noborder Question:

I am interested in teaching kindergarten English in China. Is the TEYLT course better for me that the TEFL course or must I get both?

Our Answer:

Thank you for your question. The TEYLT is usually purchased with the TEFL together.

It would be better for you to purchase the TEYLT course if you are teaching children, however
we cannot guarantee the wording on the certificate will be accepted by the chinese governmentin
place of a 60 or 120 hour TEFL requirement.

I would recommend taking the 60 hour TEFL for your working visa - and possibly the TEYLT later if
you would like the additional qualification.

Amy Wen

Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 03:17:20 +0000, 3818 views

< All questions
Find Work Abroad WeChat ID: findworkabroad2
Wechat QR code

Post your resume


Post your resume


Which cities / locations / job types are you most interested in?