noborder Question:

I'm a mature and precise European (Italian) guy. At the time being I'm uneployed. I'm not an English native, as I was born in Italy but I lived five years in New York/New Jersey, USA and almost one year in UK.; consenquently my English acknowledgment is like a mother tongue. I would like to try a new work experience, teaching English language in China. Is it possible? Thanks Alessandro Fanelli mail:

Our Answer:

Hi There,

Yes you will still be able to find work, although do not expect the employer to be able to process a working visa for you. You will need to budget your visa costs on your own as this is not usually included. You will need to get a Business or Tourist visa unless you go into a management or consultation role as teaching working visas are not offered to non-native english speakers. 


Please see here for more visa information:


Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2014 13:40:46 +0000, 6255 views

< All questions
Find Work Abroad WeChat ID: findworkabroad2
Wechat QR code

Post your resume


Post your resume


Which cities / locations / job types are you most interested in?