noborder Question:

Hi, im italian and im looking for a english teacher job in Guandong province. I have no degree but i want to bring a TESOL. It will be enaugh for have a Z Visa?

Our Answer:

Dear Sir/Madam,

The requirements to process a working (Teaching) Z Visa are: Native English speaking nationality (UK, USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Ireland, South Africa) with a 3 year BA Degree or Higher. If you graduated recently proof of 2 years or more work experience is also required (A letter from your employer) and a TEFL is needed if your BA degree is not in an education related field.

Amy Wen

Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2014 11:36:51 +0000, 6058 views

< All questions
Find Work Abroad WeChat ID: findworkabroad2
Wechat QR code

Post your resume


Post your resume


Which cities / locations / job types are you most interested in?