noborder Question:

Hi,I am an I have a 1year experience teaching at a Kindergarten,I have qualifications in Ordinary level with the subjects Maths,English,English Literature & Commerce. I was hoping to get a job & further teaching education skills since I love kids. Can I get a job with my qualifications

Our Answer:

Hi There,

With teaching experience you will have a number of options available to you in China teaching in Kindergarten and Training centers.

Note; Without a BA Degree you will not qualify for a working visa. If you still wish to proceed you must be prepared to get the longest possible Business/Tourist Visa in your home country, preferably 1 year. You should also understand the risks involved in working in China without a working(Z1) visa.

Note, we recommend taking a TESOL Diploma or higher qualification to try to process a working (Z) visa with this in place of a BA Degree - It is not guaranteed to work, but does in some cases. If you would like to enquire about the TESOL diploma (online) we can offer please e-mail:



Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 10:36:59 +0000, 3472 views

< All questions
Find Work Abroad WeChat ID: findworkabroad2
Wechat QR code

Post your resume


Post your resume


Which cities / locations / job types are you most interested in?