ESL Teacher in Shenyang and North of China, Using Oxford University Press Curricula
We are Creative Art International Education, a school operating in Shenyang and North of China exclusively using Oxford University Press Curricula in this region. Due to the great success that we are having we are now opening many new branches.
Teaching Location: Shenyang or North of China
Description: Teach English language (focus on Oxford University Press Curricula )
Students: from 2 to 12 years old.
Working hours: 28 teaching hours (usually less than 28 hours are scheduled) and 12 office hours (flexible).
Saturday & Sunday are working days while Monday and Tuesday are days off.
Salary: 13,000-15,000 RMB per month (based on certificates or experience)
1. Bachelor's or Master’s degree or majored in education preferred.
2. No previous teaching working experience required.
3. Native speakers preferred.
1) Round flight ticket
3) Work Visa Z (including physical examination fees)
4) Medical Insurance
5) Initial paid training (the duration may vary)
6) Transportation fees during your working hours (bus/metro/train)
7) Two days off per week (Monday & Tuesday)
8) Chinese official holidays
8) 20 days paid annual personal leave
9) 5 paid sick days every year
10) All included Oxford University Press Training
11) Bonus of 200 RMB for each student enrolled after your successful 40 minutes demo class.
12) Increase of month salary for the second year contract.
13) Logistic and linguistic assistance for working and living affairs.
Adress : Shenyang FTC Financial Center 2F
Job views: 311